1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Killing myself tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by alpha_omega98, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 20 years ago a girl stopped me from commiting suicide, now 20 years later, to the date, the same girl (who is now my wife) is driving me to kill myself. I feel so much pain in my life that I want it all to end. I don't want to go on any longer, she tells me that all I have caused was grief and hurt, so I want to die so that that wont happen anymore. According to her even if I am able to do 9 of of the 10 things that she asked, that is not enough. I have lived with no thanks for 18 years. I have lived with the pain of her failing in love with another man. I have lived with the pain that she stayed with me but does not love me.

I know that I have made mistakes in my life, but I have tried to be the person that she wanted me to be. I can no longer try anymore, I just don't have the energy.

I will be leaving two children behind, they also believe that I am the cause of all our problems and that the reason their mom is mad all the time is because of me.

I want the pain to go away. I will die today.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2006
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Dear alpha_omega98

My heart goes out to you, i really wish you would reconsider you decision. especially for your children. I understand you are going thru a rough time right now and yeah its difficult but theres allways to get thru it. You said that your wife is driving you to this, i really think you should leave or take a break. There's too much stress going on in your life right now with your wife and i relaly think you should take a break form that and sort your head out.

Please take care of yourself

Vikki

3. That one on the problems. I don't want a break from her I need her in my life, she is everything I have. But at the same time she is reason I feel this way. I am against a wall that I can not break.

I asked my self why I was writing here and I think I just wanted to see if that girl would come and rescue me once again, but I realize that that wont happen. There is no one that can rescue me anymore.

4. Old_Man_Kensey

Old_Man_Kensey Well-Known Member

ok...I am really sorry for what u been through...But let me ask u: is it easier for u to kill yourself than live without ur wife?U don't need her as much as u think...When u feel a wreck u get that attitude...Cheer up!
    What was the last time u spent time with ur kids?When did u take them to the playground for the last time?Do u know things about them?What is their favourite food?their favourite song?their favourite tv show?have they been in love?You need to approach your children just to realise how much u mean to them..But this is gonna take time and courage.
    Besides, u can always kill urself...Wait a month...Do a little research..Talk with people whose parents killed themselves when they were kids...Can u even think what kind of trauma u can cause them?What kind of guilt?They ll never get through it...I m pretty damn sure they are already having a very rough time knowing ur marriage is not working well...
    You don't need a girl to save u this time...You need the young boy u used to be...Remember the dreams u had..And think about ur damn kids...Turn the page, don' t close the book!

5. lost1

lost1 New Member

I'm so sorry for what you are going through, but I have to tell you that your children will be very hurt if they lose you. I am older and recently lost my mother. I am very messed up from it. I don't think it will ever go away. I will never be the same. It has ruined my marriage, friendships, and everything else in my life. I push everyone away from me and trust nobody. Sometimes I feel so sad/low/depressed/guilty that I don't think I can go on. So try and be strong for your kids. I know that it is very hard. I have the same feelings, but I know that I have to be strong for my children. I could never put them through what I have been through. They are the only reason I am here now. Maybe you should concider talking to a therapist. I find that it does help. Go for a walk, take your kids to a movie, put a little space between you and your wife. I don't mean leave her, just go out and do something you enjoy. I really hope you reconcider. I will be thinking of you. Take care.

6. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Live for your children at least. If you care about your children you shouldnt do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.