Killing people in my mind, why?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Noctis, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noctis

Noctis New Member

it happens everytime i go out, im also feeling numb, emty and depressed
  2. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF. Killing other people? Maybe you have a lot of hatred... have you been let down excessively in your past? Do you think you'll act on your thoughts?
    Are you seeing a therapist? If not it'd benefit you to talk about your feelings in person. :hug:
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi noctis, could you explain more about what you're experiencing? :hug:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Only you know why you are so upset with these people where the anger comes from. Can you explain more have you told your therapist this Maybe therapist can help you clear up these thoughts as to why now they are coming out. It would be very wise to talk with you psych doctor or therapist to help you understand. Keep venting here as well let us know what is happening so we can try to help you.
  5. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

I feel the exact same. So you're not alone. Whether or not this is an occasional symptom of depression or not I'm unsure. Regardless, is it random thoughts of violence? Or is there something you specifically hate about people that makes you want to kill them?
    For me it began as random fantasies of violence, but evolved into a passionate hatred for human nature.
    So long as you still realize that these thoughts are ludicrous, that's good.

Hope this made sense.
    Best wishes.
  6. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

You're not alone. I have fantasies of revenge with alarming regularity. That is, it would alarm others if they knew about it. There isn't a lot wrong with fantasy as long as you're not acting upon it. However, like myself, going to therapy to deal with the rage and anger and hatred that causes the fantasies is probably more healthy for you. These feelings hurt us more than they hurt those whom were are enraged with. And we don't need to be hurt any more.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.