Killing yourself because of everyone else

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anoriginalthought, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anoriginalthought

anoriginalthought Active Member

I essentially hate the human race. Should I just do it?
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

No, don't kill yourself. There are some very kind, good people out there. If you take yourself down, there is one less good person in the world. Maybe use your energy to seek out the other good people, instead? Or to promote worthy causes that help the human race and the planet? Just food for thought. But please, don't hurt yourself! :hug:
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. Please dont do it !! Would you mind writing about why you hate the human race? Different people have different reasons. Just curious what your reason is. Most of all, as Acy said, the world needs good people. If you kill yourself there is one less good person.

I have heard it said that the Aboriginal People are here holding higher energy for human race. Even though that can be a lonely and painful job, it is a very valued and important one.
  4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

don't kill yourself for other people. Live for yourself and no one else. Do stuff that make you happy, everyone else can f*** off. You deserve better.

Trust me I can hardly stand most people, but every time I think that the human race is doomed, someone proves me wrong. So don't give up, good people are out there waiting to be found out and waiting to find you :hug:
  5. Slushburgh

Slushburgh New Member

I'm kinda feeling the same way. I think people are annoying and I just want nobody to pay attention to me but I'm in school so I'm forced to interact with people.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.