Killing yourself because you just feel like it?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MsElle87, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsElle87

MsElle87 Well-Known Member

Does anybody here feel that way?

We're people and we struggle thats the beauty of life..

I've gone through lifes adversity the past 4 years, and though I've gained a lot of wisdom and strength, it was liberating at first..

But now I feel like an empty shell, like everything I went through was a joke, at war with ones self? Sound like a joke to you?

I have/had OCD, BDD, depression and was suicidal for 4 years. It's been 6 months since I thought about suicide. And now that things have been looking okay for me, I want to die and I don't know why

Can we just kill ourselves cause we feel like it?

Is there really a right or wrong?

2. theOtherGuy

theOtherGuy Active Member

Personally, I think a lot of people here would say that killing yourself shouldn't be an option taken. However, I feel like I want to kill myself just because I felt like it. I think I've been considering suicide since...about 6-7 years ago. I don't know why I haven't done it, but sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I feel the way you do. I've never been diagnosed with anything (since I've never seen a Psychiatrist), so I can't relate there...

3. NavyAirman

NavyAirman Member

I always want to kill myself when I get a negative emotional respose. Even joking around with me is tough, I'm always getting depressed. I don't think I'll try to kill myself again though, but just sort of move along like nothing ever happened.

4. MsElle87

MsElle87 Well-Known Member

I never been diagnosed with anything either, I suffer enough to know I have it. To put some kind of a name to my suffering

What do you think you may suffer from "theOtherguy"?

5. dips

dips Active Member

I feel suicidal, but I know why. i know the reasons.

To feel suicidal without any reason.........maybe you have lost the reason, you dont know why to live.But how can there be no reason to live? Dont you have parents and siblings ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.