• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Kind of getting bad again

bunny011

Well yeah I’m back in that state I was in a couple of days ago. The anxiety and stress kind of went away for like two days but since my father is really sick now, I can’t help but think about everything.
I keep asking myself why I chose to put myself in that position. I put myself in this situation, I could have just chosen to walk tf out.
What is done is done but I’m just so aad that since my father probably has covid, I’ll have to drag him to police stations and social services and all. Only because of my stupid mistake.
He probably won’t go anyways, I am willing to go alone after all.
I caused this thing and now it’s EATING me alive.
Why and how are all questions I’ll never be able to answer. Look where it got me. I really regret doing this thing. It was really stupid.
I’m really worried for my dad. Now I’ve got two things to constantly think about. I feel as if my brain is overheating. I can’t talk to my mom for various reasons. I just feel so fucking stupid man, I could have avoided this whole thing so easily.
and now im stuck in it and will be for a while.
I lit. wanna off myself. It’s really pussy’ish of me but I’d do anything to escape this

Last edited by a moderator:

bunny011

Well yeah I’m back in that state I was in a couple of days ago. The anxiety and stress kind of went away for like two days but since my father is really sick now, I can’t help but think about everything.
I keep asking myself why I chose to put myself in that position. I put myself in this situation, I could have just chosen to walk tf out.
What is done is done but I’m just so aad that since my father probably has covid, I’ll have to drag him to police stations and social services and all. Only because of my stupid mistake.
He probably won’t go anyways, I am willing to go alone after all.
I caused this thing and now it’s EATING me alive.
Why and how are all questions I’ll never be able to answer. Look where it got me. I really regret doing this thing. It was really stupid.
I’m really worried for my dad. Now I’ve got two things to constantly think about. I feel as if my brain is overheating. I can’t talk to my mom for various reasons. I just feel so fucking stupid man, I could have avoided this whole thing so easily.
and now im stuck in it and will be for a while.
I lit. wanna off myself. It’s really pussy’ish of me but I’d do anything to escape this
I can’t fucking take it I want to die why why WHY did I put myself here I just want to fucking die honestly

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$255.00