kind of new, kind of not.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by selly, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selly

selly Active Member

i haven't actually posted here in years. dunno where to start really, there's lots to say but overall i've come to realize i need people to talk to about things. i feel really alone in a lot of ways and i mostly just need to have someone to talk to that isn't going to judge me too much. i'm a good listener for the most part, just sort of shy and distant at first cause it takes me a little bit to trust people. hopefully i'll be able to help someone and someone will be able to help me :).

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, welcome back to SF. Hope that you can find support and friendship here; you are bound to find people who will be there for you and are not judgmental :)

3. Ima.robot

Ima.robot Senior Member

Welcome back Selly. I have realized I need people to talk to also so I will be seeing a therapist for the first time soon as well as being on this forum. Maybe we both benefit from seeing a therapist?

4. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hello and welcomed back to SF.

as witty says, hope you find support here.. i am sure you will. we don't bite!

5. angelicgoddessofdeath

angelicgoddessofdeath Active Member

Hi Selly.
    I really havn't been on here for years either. I'm not so good with people but if you like you can um talk to me. But you don't have to you don't want to. I just kinda want to make a new friend is all. Sorry for um bothering you.

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi, and welcome back to SF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.