Kind of Tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by oftentorn, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oftentorn

oftentorn Member

I'm not sure where to go with this. I don't post here often, but I do appreciate that this forum is available. I tend to come here and lurk when I'm feeling down. Just reading the encouragement that you guys offer to other folks is help enough.

Anyways, I'm NOT feeling like committing suicide, but I do feel like I wish I could committ suicide. Not sure if that makes sense.

There are folks in the world that depend on me, but I sure wish they didn't. For some people, being needed makes them feel better but sometimes it kind of makes me feel resentful. I feel stuck on a planet that seems to do me no good and can't leave because I'm forced to do good for other people. Bleh! :sigh:

I try to "buck up" and get over myself and look on the bright side and all that jazz but day in and day out it just feels like life is dumping on me. And I even feel guilty for feeling like that....I could have a much worse life than I have. I had lots of bad stuff in my past, but right now I'm pretty okay. I go to work, go to church, can pay most of my bills....what's my problem! :(

2. BeautifullyChaotic

BeautifullyChaotic Well-Known Member

I know how you're feeling, I often find myself saying that were it not for my children I would not be alive, and at times I almost resent them for that. This kinda makes me hate myself sometimes. If you ever need a chat PM me :)

3. Mogwai02

Mogwai02 Active Member

you took the words right out of my mouth, oftentorn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.