kinda didnt know where to post this..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by crackedglass, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crackedglass

crackedglass Well-Known Member

sounds really weird but i said a little while back id made my return to sf as it is my safe place, but whenever i come on here whenever i log off i feel guilty because i always feel as though i haved failed by not dealing with my own problems..because i really need to be able to cope as one day i will have no-one.
    is it like normal to feel like this?
    like i love this site and it makes me feel a genuine part of something, and for once i dont feel so odd on here..
    but i really wanna use this site but i feel like im battling with myself..so i keep logging on and off and going days/weeks without logging on..
    sorry to ramble and waste a posting space..

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm glad you feel apart of something by being here. You are very much apart of this place by being here and of course we all want you here. You deserve to be here to get support. Give yourself a break sometimes and give yourself as much time as you need. It's not as simple as logging on and having all your problems solved by the time you log off.

And why do you say one day you will have no-one. That's just not true :hug:

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome back to SF.

It generally takes a while for a person to make some progress. I think your being to hard on yourself by feeling that you have failed each time you log off. Try not to think this way. Instead, every time you log on and then log off, it is one step closer to solving your problems.

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome back. :hug:

5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome back to SF Ummy! :smile:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: back to the forum. Keep posting and sharing and we will do what we can to support you. :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome back to the forums :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.