Kinda just bs

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by whytryanymore, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

So you ever in the situation where you know exactly whats going on and how your doing, and how your dealing with that? Well, i know the last week hasnt been the greatest for me all ive really don is get drunk and smoke weed and sleep. At first i blamed it on the getting out of jail but then i realized im just making excuses, i know this is true ive done it many times and ive seen it done many many more times than ive done it. Thats not what really bothers me though, i know im an alcoholic(or the start of one) but thats not my big issue, its (as vain as it sounds) my appearance, i mean not actual physical looks but the way im dressed, all my clothes are either at my friends house or my dads and all ppl can do is point out the fact that ive been in the same stuff for a few days, lots of clothes from jail. i dont know why this hit me so hard but it did and i know i really havent done jack with my life since being released. Chalk it up to "jail withdrawals" or whatever but i know ive been worthless this last week im trying but it isnt enough. i need to get a job and all that jazz, but i just wanna have some fun but cant afford it. wow i sound like an ass there are ppl on here with actual problems and my bitch is wanting to do nothing huh? :unsure: sorry to all those with real problems didnt mean to take your time and advice or what have you. :canucks:

2. Seems_Perfect

Seems_Perfect Well-Known Member

In my opinion we all have something that has brought us here to SF so whatever the issue you're facing it IS IMPORTANT and I'm wishing you the best. Whoever is pointing out the "same clothes" thing is the real loser in my opinion. What, their life is so "perfect" they think they have the right to judge someone else about something like clothes? Don't be down on yourself. You could ask those who have your clothes at their place to send them to you if you can't get them directly. That may help your confidence. Also, you may want to look for work early in the day so you're starting your day out right. Might wanna put down the weed, though. Most employers I know ask for a drug test. The incarceration thing is something they may get past, but I don't care if the person has a degree from Oxford, good luck getting in the door with a failed drug test. With that said, you may want to put that down for the time being. I don't want you to lose out on a job b/c of something like that, ya know? Good luck w/ everything!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.