kinda lost

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by alice_in_wonderland, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alice_in_wonderland

alice_in_wonderland New Member

ok so my names alice im 22 an from the uk, urm dont really know what to say.. found this site by accident an took a look about an decided to join thinking it may help to talk. people who are feeling like this are often feeling like thier the only ones like me .... i can walk into a crowded place... and feel like a complete alien unable to connect at all ,suicide often pops up in my head and i feel jelous of a girl i knew who did hang herself from when i was younger but the screams from her dad at her funeral i still remember and i wouldnt want for my dad who already suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and i know if i did would kill him for sure ,he knows about my self harm and depression and hes urged me to get help but the docs didnt help .. one said he didnt belive in giving antidepresents or sleeping pills and not to kill myself becouse he didnt want to wake up to read about how i had in the newspaper tomorow and know his career is over lololol well if you know theres somthing wrong then search the world for help dont give in becouse its like trowing a stone in water the ripple it sends out affects the ones you care about the most first . so yea im gonna try talking and consoling maybe this will help , waiting to swap docs yea maybe one will help me help myself, but gotta try get help yea i cant do much but try help myself now becouse im to in the know about this to try help myself i know the consequences of the way i feel way to well to just give in to myself , so yea thats me
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcoome to SF, hun!! :hug:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum Alice :hug:
  5. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  6. PaintedCanvas

PaintedCanvas Active Member

Hello Alice, I'm new too!:shake:
  7. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

Welcome :smile:

do they have PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Services) in your area? they should be able to help sort out a doctor who can help
  8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome :smile:
  9. Robin

Robin Guest

Welcome to the site :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.