kinda sorta a question *might trig*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by SmilePretty, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

Every time my eldest brother comes home i end up cutting, or staring down a bottle of pain killers :(

i try to ignore what he says, but this time i just couldnt it just EXPLODED i was keeping it all bottled up and then i just busted. I literally spent a day looking at a knife and looking at a bottle of drugs deciding which i was going to use. I came so close to not cutting and just ending it all but obviously i didnt kill myself.

i cant help but think that i would much rather stop cutting and just end it all.

2. consciousinsane

consciousinsane Well-Known Member

What's going on between you and your brother? Is it anything you guys can work on? I think if there was some way you could, then maybe it would help you to stop cutting. I'm glad you haven't ended it all yet.

"FearTheClwns272" You like Insane Clown Posse by chance? I used to listen to them ALL the time.
  3. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

I want to know the same thing as consciousinsane, whats going on between you and your brother. However, I know how you feel. My father was abusive (I don't live with him now), But whenever I talk to him i want to cut.
  4. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

my brother and i are just very different and all he does is yell at me. I mean, sometimes i do provoke him but not all of the time. I know that brothers and sisters get into their disagreements, but my brother and i do this all of the time. Half of the time i dont say anything and just bypass it. but it is so hard to do that every time that i see him

and PS...i am terrified of clowns and have never listened to the insane clown posse. :)
  5. consciousinsane

consciousinsane Well-Known Member

I' m wondering if there is a deeper issue here. Maybe not even involving your brother. It's just easy for you to place it on him. By you provoking him, it seems you like his attention. I could be WAY OFF BASE here, I have been before, but, is there more to this?
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2006
  6. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

idk, i was admitting that it isnt always him. but the times when he comes home screams at me for whatever reason, and then punches me and beats me up...i cant control those situations as well as i hope that i could
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.