Kirsty

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by clifford101, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clifford101

clifford101 Guest

i have just had to rush kirsty into hospital, she may be losing the baby

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

But you got her into a hospital thank God!

3. freakin out

freakin out Guest

Oh I am so so sorry, give her my best

4. clifford101

clifford101 Guest

its just as much my kid as hers... im not gonna stand by while she loses it

5. Tara

Tara Guest

noo nononono! i hope she doesnt lose it, omg. please tell us as soon as u can how shes doing.

thank you for taking her *hugs*

6. Tara

Tara Guest

hang on what? ur the boyfriend?

7. clifford101

clifford101 Guest

yes why?

8. clifford101

clifford101 Guest

i know i must seem an absolute monster for puttin her in this position, but i didnt think i was ready to be a father, now i no i cant allow her to lose this baby its something we both want its absolutly terrible its taken this to make me realise it though

9. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i hope kirsty is going to be ok tell her we hope for the best for her.:hugs:

10. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

11. clifford101

clifford101 Guest

i will do... i'm just praying that a) she and the baby are ok and b) she's not gonna leave me. i love her so much and really wanna be there to support her and our child

12. clifford101

clifford101 Guest

im at the hospital, Kirsty is ok... it looks like the baby will be fine as well. there keeping her under observation for a few days though, just in case she starts bleeding again. she may still lose it but for the time being its looking good. Clive

13. freakin out

freakin out Guest

I'm really glad to hear mother and baby are safe. Best wishes

14. Ampacity

Ampacity Active Member

I to will be praying for her and the baby :)

15. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Clifford,

I find it very strange that you have come online to a suicideforum to sign up for a new account just to let people who you don't know, that you have just rushed Kirsty in to hospital. Kirsty was last active on the forum at 10:45pm GMT, and you signed up for a new account at 11:05pm GMT the same day?? 20 minutes later.....How come you didn't stay with her?

Whats more, how come this 'hospital' has the same IP address as Kirsty's home address?

I'm now closing your account as members are now aware that Kirsty is ok and she will be back with us in a few days.

Jenny

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.