Kitty's Year-End Coffehouse

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by KittyGirl, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Okay, so I was supposed to go and play at a new years coffeehouse at my old high school but due to my emotional distress lately...(i.e. crying every 5 minutes) I decided I'd better not.
    SO INSTEAD- I'll play some music for y'all and hopefully be able to entertain some other people who are also alone now!
    Sorry I suck. lol. I'm honestly taking breaks before and after every song to cry- so my throat is really raw... and it's such a waste of friggin' time! RAWR! I tried, anyways~

I'll be uploading more songs as the night progresses but for now, here is the list of uploads!

The Climb- Miley Cyrus <I didn't know this song at all. lol- you're allowed to laugh>

The Middle- Jimmy Eat World <A song for my SF girls~>

Creep- Radiohead <For all you creeps out there!>

Come Back To Me- Utada Hikaru <from her new English album>

Anyone Else But You- The Moldy Peaches
    <that song from Juno!>

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Okay I only listened to the first song and need to know is that you singing? if so you have an incredible voice you really do! Thanks for sharing either way and if you want to talk inbetween tears feel free to send me a PM.
    :arms: Bambi

3. KittyGirl

lol- yeah, that's all me.
    A couple of songs took more than one go- or a couple of layers to make it sound okay... but for the most part; they're all one shot hit or miss.
    Also- I don't know entire songs, really... unless they're absurdly simple.

ty Bambi <3

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

well that is amazing...I know you were supposed to go to that other gig but I am glad we have you here for us to listen to!
    Thanks again that was such a pretty song and your voice really did it justice.
    Bambi

5. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing.

You're really good.

:hug:

6. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Thank you so much. I feel so pampered and special when someone sings for me.

I remember playing guitar and singing with a group of kindergarten children out on the grass in the playground. One little girl came up to me, twirled her fingers through my hair, looked deep into my eyes and said, "I love you."

I did not realize that by sharing myself, even in small ways, meant so much to other people.

This sharing you are doing with us today, means so much to me.

You go girl! :)

7. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

WOW!!! you so talented!!!! Keep it up

8. KittyGirl

thankyou everyone! >.<

9. Mr.11

Mr.11 Well-Known Member

I really wasn't expecting a voice like that on Creep. I enjoyed it very much. Well done.

10. jhhop

jhhop Well-Known Member

You have a beautiful voice Vanessa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.