kkkkk

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by falk, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. falk

falk New Member

I am 31 years old from the UK. I have no money and live with my parents and brother in a 2 bedroomed council house. I've spent most of my life since university working for myself, but never really making enough to live on, so I am supported by benefits (known as welfare in the US). I have tried very hard to find stable income, but it's getting too late now. My parents are poor and are becoming old and ill and I know it will be left to me to look after everyone. I just can't afford to do it and I don't want to face that time. I also can't face the shame of being such a loser for all these years after trying so hard. Im not in any emotional turmoil or anything. I'm completely rational. I've had these thoughts many times before. I just emotionally exhausted, don't see the point in living anymore and I'm currently trying to find an easy way to fall asleep forever.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need to take care of one person only and the is YOU hun the rest of the family are adults and can take care of themselves you do not have to be their carers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.