knife < Mod Edit: Hazel Triggering > or the sink

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darkrider, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

im gonna do one or the other. im not taking this shit any longer

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Re: knife < Mod Edit: Hazel Triggering > or the sink

neither is a definite sucess. your sternum protects your heart, and it is nearly impossible to drown yourself. no matter how much you want to die, your body has a built in survival mode so it will trigger you to pull your head out of the sink after a minute or 2.

talk to us

whats going on right now thats pushed you over? why are you so set on it.
    i'm here to talk :hug:

3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

let us help you Darkrider, your not alone

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Darkrider,

What has brought you to this point? Tell us what's happened. We will try to help you :hug: Suicide is NEVER the answer!

5. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

Panic!!!!!!

6. Petal

C'mon darkrider.You know the rules, did you have to title your thread the way you did? It is triggering.

7. wheresmysheep

Hun i'm sure you've been there, you know what its like when your in the lowest of the low. i'm sure an admin will change it :hug:

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Darkrider,
    Talk to us!! What has you so upset that you are wanting to cash it in? We need a little more information to be able to understand where your mind is set at.
    When you are a little calmer and want to talk we will still be here for you!! Try listening to some easy music and control your breathing in thru the nose and out thru the mouth. Also being in a dark room helps. HHMM I seem to have given that same advice to someone I know and she told me it helped her to calm down.
    Right now you need to recover some of your composure it will make you feel a little better. If you prefer to talk in private then just PM one of us and we will be more than willing to talk to you!!Take Care!!~Joseph~

9. Petal

Yup I know..I just get triggered so easily!

10. wheresmysheep

i understand hun :cuddle2: your great tho :smile:

11. Petal

:hug: :wub:

12. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Darkrider :hug:
    I'm not very good at giving advice but i'm always willin to try and ever optimistic it will work so, here goes :)
    When i feel this way i find that giving myself permission helps. I tell myself that if i still feel as strongly in 24 hours i can go ahead. 24 hours to weigh up the pro's and con's.
    I nearly always find i feel less certain, especially if i let people in and talk about it honestly.
    Please let us at least try? I sincerely hope you will, its sooo hard on your own :(. If you dont feel comfortable discussing it openly here, pm any one of us. Please!
    Lea :hug:

Lynn :hug: i understand! I trigger everytime i see a post like this :cheekkiss:

13. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

As mentioned before, none of those attempts are a gurantee to success. And can you imagine life if you fail? You could be permanently scarred/disabled and live a much worse life than you do currently. Why don't you stay and talk to us about what is making you feel this way and see if we can help you. Don't give up yet.

14. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I hope darkrider is ok. :unsure:

15. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

neither will work.

16. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

Well obviously I didn't kill myself. Like everything i'm unable to act on my thoughts because i'm so apathetic.

Why am I so down? I couldn't even begin to explain.

I have an empty existence, and no forward direction. I am overwhelmed by the world, but have no real desire or passion for anything. I am a non entity. People and society bring me pain inside when all I really want is to fit in.

Sorry about the title. I didn't know that could trigger people. I guess in the same way people trigger my depression. I don't think very well these days.

c'est la vie

17. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm glad that your ok darkrider. Please don't do this again as it will only cause you more pain and suffering. :hug:

18. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Darkrider,
    Just want you to know we are still here for you. I know life sucks, but you have to keep pushing forward to be able to find the light. There are alot of us who feel the same way as you. Hell I can't even be around people because my mind gets all screwed up so I live in my bedroom everyday and the only interaction I get is coming to the forum and talking to people here.
    I am my own worst enemy and I see my therapist regularly and she helps keep me on the right path. She is the only person on the outside that I talk to. Hell I live with my sister and she knows very little about what is going on with me. My point is we all have our demons you just have to learn to live around them. Stay Safe!!~Joseph~

19. Petal

I'm glad you are ok hun!

I'm here if you need to talk x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.