Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I just printed out a helpful source of 101 ways to kill your self..because i ran out of ways besides I"m looking for other ways..I'm so so angry now..enraged..depressed..I"m going straight to hell! Suicide or Not!

I have a knife sitting right by me, and after I get off the computer, I"m going to go cut the hell out of my wrists..just for pain though..i will commit suicide another way if I do..:dry:

I have nothing to live for..nobody to live for..especailly no one to live for..who cares about my family..they don't care because they are just as selfish! My dad is schitzo anyways, and he's on medication for it..there goes my luck in getting any help!

He doesn't think I need help after I told him I wanna die a million times..he called me stupid..:mellow:

So..whatever..I"m out.----I"ll try to commit suicide...soon..but for now, I will go and cut myself just like my younger sister and pain pain pain!

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

why exactly do you cut yourself? I'm just curious...because you just said you'll do it because your sister does. I'm just wondering...
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you are feeling this. If you ever need to talk please feel free to post, SF is here to support you. I hope you don't harm yourself. We care, remember that. Hang in there hun, please try to stay safe. :hug:
  4. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

hun don't cut..
    Its not gonna help..
    Please stay save :hug:
  5. ShalenaM

Too late for everything now!!

I did cut!!

I hate myself!! I mess up too much!! I need to die!!!

Everything is messed dad told me he doesn't care if I kill myself because he will still get 10,000..I hate myself..I need to just die a nuisance to everyone!!!

Kill me! kill me! kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot me in the head!!!!!!!!
  6. asvt

asvt Well-Known Member

I know what you mean my mother just calls me stupid aswell. as for the cutting yourself with a knife i do that as well i sliced my upper arm 100 times the other week it was pissing with blood. Why do you cut yourself? PM me anytime
  7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

seriously you need to get help shalena. you are old enough to admit yourself into a hospital or to get a doctor...because you seriously need it
  8. ShalenaM

No one can pm me..the moderators enabled that because i got into it with someone..
  9. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

You said everything is awful, I'm sorry you feel that way. If you don't want to look for help, maybe you should try feeling less inwardly focused. Its easy to focus on how awful things are for ourselves, helping others can make you feel better. Even something as simple as being positive to others, like on this site. I'm sorry you cut yourself, I understand things look so down at times, try and look on the bright side, however bleep it may seem.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.