Knowing you were right

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Freya, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

sometimes leaves you feeling empty, cold and dead inside. And that seems like just about how you deserve to feel. So really - its fine.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You do not deserve to feel cold and dead inside or empty ok You deserve to feel compassion and care No matter what your brain tells you you are someone special Ihear you and i wish i could take that loneliness away

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I feel this way most of the time, and I'm sorry you are feeling this way, too. :hug: If you need to talk about anything, I'm always around to listen.

4. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

You don't deserve to feel this way, no one does. Everyone deserve to be happy. That's what I believe, that's including you. I'm sorry you feel this way :( I hope things get better for you. We all want thigns to get better. If you need someone to talk to I will be on chat.

*hugs

5. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

I know you and know you don't deserve to feel that way. You are kind and wise and beautiful. You deserve real and lasting happiness. I hope I can get back online properly soon... I'll tell you this again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.