knowledge

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wastingecho, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

the knowledge that i'll never mean anything to anybody keeps pounding away at my head and my heart

i wish my heart would just stop beating

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

((hugs)) I'm so sorry you feel this way. Talking here is a good outlet,I am glad you posted. Want to talk further about what's on your mind?

3. Professor Lambda

Professor Lambda Active Member

That makes two of us...

4. Wastingecho

I don't know

can't find the words

hurts more when I try

5. Professor Lambda

In that case, do not seek words. Accept the reality. That does not mean you should quit seeking someone you could care for, who would in turn care for you, no, you should stick to your path by all means, but do not beat yourself up over it.

There are many great figures in history who not only had no friends or family, but they were also hated by many. Men like Galileo, Giordano Bruno, or other men with ideas which brought nothing but hatred upon them. And yet, they made the history books. These great people have accomplished so much, all while being utterly despised.

Point is, you can achieve great things, friends or not.

6. Wastingecho

I have no greatness - will never turn into a worthwhIle person

7. Professor Lambda

Not if you tell yourself that you won't.

May come off as a bit hypocritical from me though. I myself intend to become a physicist, yet I keep telling myself that I shall become nothing of great importance. I suppose, if I tell myself that, my chances of reaching greatness are indeed diminishing.

Try to find something you're good at. Don't say there isn't anything, because everyone is good at something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.