Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blacky, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

So guys,
    I didn't thing I would stick around this part of the forum for my own selfish and selcentred thigs anymore, but life and fate proved me wrong I guess.
    So, I thought after some time things would get better, but Im feeling depressed again, like the suicidal-depressed thing :p
    I try not to look sad, but my friends noticed and this sucks (sorry for my bad laguage) and I seriously thingking about killing myself just because
    I can't take this anymore and I promised I wouldn't hurt my loved ones anymore...
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Blacky. I'm glad you have reached out here, but I'm sorry you're feeling so badly. :hug:

Friends and loved ones care about you, and I'm sure they would much rather have you here than dead and gone. If you feel like it, perhaps you could tell us more about what it is that you can't take these days? What is happening that makes things hard for you right now?

Please know that a lot of people here understand how low you are feeling. Keep reaching out to us and let us give you some support. Be safe and strong. :arms:
  3. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Sup Acy, how was your day?
    It was really nice that you replied. The thing is, I don't really thing that my loved one would care, I mean, I know they would care, but I don't believe that it would as worse as I thought it would be.
    They would be over it some day. What can't I take these days? Good question, one thing is school, that is just messed up, last year, much to learn and so, evil people who just love to make my life
    as missable as possible by being mean and say that it is my fault, happens sometimes in school, other people who tell me I will get over it, that's just a phase, it will be okay...hate that, other people
    who are suicidal and I love, my dad for being an ass, for some friends who turned their backs on me, for the ones who don't really care how I feel, mostly because I don't see the point in holding on,
    because things are messes, why should it change? It never changed.
    Thanks again :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.