Krem's collection

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by Krem, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

A collection of short poems I have written. Some are.. not as good as others. All of these are imagined scenarios. Pardon any spelling/grammar mistakes- I write this in notepad, and English is my second language. And I don't spellcheck, because I'm a lazycow.

The 'The Last Clown on Earth' series. So far, 3 parts. The first one is the first poem I wrote, and, IMO, the best/least-crap.

All Nightmares Must End

Free Men and a King

2. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

Since, for some reason I can't edit my post, I'm gonna reply. I tried to rhyme in this one, for I believe that if I could, I could actually be good at this. But I hope you enjoy/make me better at this.

I use the super-creative name of 'The Dozen Knights' for this. My name-making is fantastic.

-Edit- Oh, lovely. They censored *****house. The stars= Prostitute. But with a W.
  3. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

Because I can, and because I have not gotten any replies, thank you very much, I'm bumping my thread. Ofcourse it could be that I "don't get it", and you're just trying to let it die, but if so, you deserve to see it at the front.

And I'll add another one. I've yet to find a title, so.. Work-In-Progress space thing.

4. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

I'm gonna post another one, because screw you. Not worth commenting on? I'll keep posting this shit, just to spite you.

5. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

thank you for sharing your poems,

i like the Last Clown on Earth story/poem
  6. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

Fantastic, a single reply, after 3 fucking months. "A support forum" indeed. But, fuckit, I'm posting something I wrote in 2 minutes. Fuck you, that's why. Actually, it's more like three different ones who melded together into some puny abomintaion. But, whatver, I'm not getting paid for this shit. Nor am I getting replied to, advised, helped or thanked, so fuck it.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope all these words released from you soul your mind helps take the pain sadness and put it in prospective i write poetry as well but most i keep hidden as they are my thoughts my words. I truly think you have a talent and hope you keep writing for others to see take care.
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I like your writing. I suck at writing poetry, but I like reading other people's.
  9. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

I like the last clown on earth poem. That was great.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.