kristina1951

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by kristina1951, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kristina1951

kristina1951 Member

Just signed up and its going to take a while to learn the abbreviations. I'm 62 and glad that I can even find this site. Feeling ok, but I have nagging thoughts about suicide. Have seen my doc, and things are getting better. I'm glad to find a group that might understand. Thanks

2. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

Hi Kristina, welcome to the forum:)

Have a look here at the FAQ (frequantly asked questions) to learn all you need to know about this forum and the meaning of some of the medical terms and abbreviations.
    http://www.suicideforum.com/faq.php

Stay safe and stay strong:)

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hello Kristina and warm welcome.. Gots lots of good ppl here that also have frequent thoughts of suicide..not me anymore as my 15 or 16 years on support websites have made it really clear to me I want to live!! Hoping this website does some the same for you.

I am almost 67 myself. Got soft spot for older ppl..lol laugh out loud

Look around at own pace.. Get any questions please let us know.. Take care, Jim

4. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

hi kristina

5. S u r i

S u r i Member

Hey there kristina! This place has a great community. I hope we can get to know each other, and open up with one another.

And always remember, improving yourself is the way to develop the will to move mountains.

6. AnnieK

AnnieK Well-Known Member

welcome aboard. if you ever need a chat private message me. it may take me a day to respond, but i will.

glad you are here.

:happysmiles:

7. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Kristina, welcome to SF - 1955 here married to a 1951, lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.