kurt

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by magz74, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

ive had enuff im going tonite.aint been here for a while,but tonite is a terrible nite,take care all

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

I hope you manage to find the strength to survive tonight. Please don't do anything to harm yourself. Give people here a chance to help. As you say you've not been on for a while. Pm anytime if you need someone to talk to. Be safe. There are always alternatives.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

please reconsider hun, you dont need to do this. im here if you need someone to talk to :hug:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I hope magz is ok. :hug:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What made last night so tough magz?

6. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Hope your still with us x

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Magz,
    I know we haven't talked before but I read your thread and felt compelled to say hello and to let you know that you do have friends here on the forum who would miss you!!
    There are several paths to depression and several towards thinking positive!! You need to start telling yourself that things are getting better, that I am not alone in this, you see where I am going with this? You need to use positive self talk to help defeat the negatives. That is a coping skill therpists teach you. Please be safe and know you are cared about!!!~Joseph~

8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I hope you are ok now. I would be sorry if you had done anythin :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.