l messed up I don't deserve to live

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ashleeinchobee, Oct 10, 2016.

1. ashleeinchobee

ashleeinchobee New Member

I am a horrible person. A terrible mother and terrible wife. I cheated on my husband. He has been torturing me ever since. Posted the other persons picture on my faceboook and said this is the person I cheated on my husband with. One mintute he is nice the next he is calling me names. He wants all these details like what positions and where and how many times. We were separated and I did separate to see this other person so in a sense I lied. I deserve this I do, I know I do but I can't deal with it. I hurt him badly -- I didn't even know that I mattered. When we got back together my daughter was angry and now she is going to leave me too because he is here. I have nobody now. Nobody and I am so horrible I don't deserve any sympothy. I just wlant to die -- I don't want to deal with this anymore. I have nothing and I did it to myself.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

He is obviously very hurt and lashing out, and, okay you cheated; probably one of the most hurtful things one partner can do to another.
    My question is, why did you cheat?
    When a relationship is going well, people don't usually cheat, so what was going on in yours?
    Beating yourself up isn't going to solve the problem in the long run and maybe some self analysis would lead you to why it happened at all.
    My guess, unless you are a serial cheat, which given the level of remorse is highly unlikely; is that all was not hunky dory in the relationship and maybe this is something you should be discussing with your husband.
    He may still feel hurt, but understanding why a thing happened can help heal the breech.
    Frances M likes this.
  3. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

NO, you do not. You screwed up yes, is he angry yes, but humiliating you in public , NOT OK

Are you getting back together with this whack job? I certainly hope not, hun I say this with love, get as far away from this man as you can. This is very abusive , he will only get worse. This relationship is very toxic, get away from this individual.

Feel free to PM/IM me anytime =)
    Frances M likes this.
  4. SunShine1973

SunShine1973 Active Member

I agree with terry why did you cheat? Additionally your crime does not give your partner the right to abuse you Xx
    Frances M likes this.