:l What a frightening experience ... for me, anyway.

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Although this wasn't rape, it was really scary and has made me shaken up...

This may trigger... :unsure:

On Wednesday the 13th of this month, I was in school, and this boy and me chatted. He was nice. So, when we were alone, he pulled me tightly to him... so ... his thing was sorta touching... my down below... then he tried to kiss me, told me to loosen up and do it, I told him no, but he continued, then he touched me in places that REALLLYYY shouldn't be touched at my age anyway. Then he tried taking of my clothes, but luckily, someone was coming and he stopped, but when we were alone again, he tried it again, then I just ran off the next time someone came and cried so much. :cry: I told someone, my teacher, she told the head teacher and now that boy called me a slut, a bitch, a liar. :cry: So, now I'm shaken up about it. Apparently, he has gone further with one of my friends. :mad: And she's only TWELVE. :sad: So, now whenever I see him, I shake and hide from him. The teachers know, but he denied it. :dry: Maybe I should've got my point across more clearly and he'd have stopped... :unsure::sad:

But yeah. I don't know if this should be here, but... it's really shaken me up.
  2. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

While this may not be considered 'rape', it is certainly an assault and should be reported to the police. he had no right to touch you in anyway without your express permission. And we both know that this was nto inadvertent in anyway. Please don't be afraid of this jerk, report him to the authorities.
  3. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Hey Sare, don't let this get you down babe, you're so much stronger than him.
    Want me to come kick his teeth in for you?
    I've been through a lot like this hon, and I'm here for you.
    You know how to get me if you need me.

Mel xxxxxx
  4. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

Im terribly sorry that something like this has happened to you. I do believe that this would be called molestation not rape. but, its terrible all the same. How old are you? I know that you said your friend was only 12. you dont have to tell me if you dont want to.I just hope that the boy gets punished for this. And i hope that you can someday stop feeling shaken about it. Although, i never could. Good luck. -Songie
  5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

How old is this boy? If he's around your age, I know these sorts of things can really shake you up, but boys do this a lot. I'm not belittling your experience, but try not to let it affect the way you feel about yourself or men in general. Basically as teenagers, guys will try to get into a girl's pants, and the girl will try and stop him. I think at some point, we have all been grabbed or messed with by a guy when we didn't want it to happen. This guy is obviously scum, and I would never let myself be alone with him again, but try not to get worked into a frenzy about it and let it scare you too much. Just be on your guard from now on, and NEVER be alone with a guy if you don't trust him 100%, and even if you do, watch your step. Maybe you should carry mace or a tazer just in case, but try not to allow this asshole to affect your future relationships with guys. THere are a lot of really nice ones out there.
  6. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

He might try and use the 'raging hormones' excuse - if thats the case then kick him in the nuts and use the same excuse. He sounds like a prick, Sarah, and althought statistically it wasn't rape it certainly edged on sexual assualt. Report him to the police.
  7. Mm, It doesn't matter, that boy has been reported to the police anyway, my friend told the head and he exspelled him from the school and spoke to the police. Not sure what has happened now...
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad it was reported to the authorities Sarah. Maybe it will stop him from doing the same thing to someone else. It may even cause the other boys to think before they try something. I am sorry you were the one that had to have the experience. You have dealt with enough in your short lifetime. :hug:
  9. Sorry about what happened to you :(

This boy sounds like a really bad apple... don't worry 95% of boys aren't like this. But stay the f*** away from the ones that are.

If it gets nasty and you have to knee him in the crotch do it as hard as you possibly can and run away.
  10. thanks YouWillBeHappy, I will do if I manage to get the guts!

and thanks GL.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.