lack of energy lack of caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earn

Latly ive been trying to get my life together and i would like to.Ive been waiting to go look for a job but when i get ready to go out and look i always beat myself up and the past 2 days ive just given up.i would put my clothes on and like out of nowhere i just lose all my energy and motivation to actually look.and right now i should be out looking but im feeling like im shit.and i dont know why im like this.

I just dont care anymore.geting a job isnt going to help me.nothing is going to help me.fuck i hate myself right now i wish i didnt fuck up last year and then wouldnt have to be here dealing with this shit.

kittyD

Hi,
I don't know your particulars, but I'm in much the same situation and i just wanted to say that I understand how you feel. Some days the lack of motivation would keep me in bed if i didn't have to pee so often...I understand how awful it is to try to fake an interview when your heart just isn't in it.
Hope it gets better for you, I'm going to follow this thread to see what others suggestions may be.
kD

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
I've turned into a mega list builder, just so something gets done :ohmy:
Trouble is when I don't tick things off as done I feel worse, but honest to God some days I just don't have the motivation to breath :sad:
I've found small tasks dealt with give me a sense of satisfaction and then I don't feel quite so crappy about not dealing with everything. :hug:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I feel a lot the same as you. I should be happier with myself/my life, since I've managed to stop drinking, but don't feel any better about myself. Still just as depressed, if not more so, and no energy whatsoever.:sad:

Earn

I think knowing that there are people going through the same thing as me is very comforting.Its just so hard to do the things I want to do.

Are you guys able to do the things you want?How Do you guys find the motivation/energy to do them when you are able?

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
My depression is really kicking my butt lately. Then my bipolar is in high gear too, so one day I feel great and the next day I want to die. And it's not even a day at a time, sometimes my mood changes drastically by the hour. Anything can kick off a bad spell. I'm trying to fight it but losing the energy.

Sometimes I can do the things I want and need to do, other days I just stay in my den and 'hibernate', like a crabby old bear.

I believe good things are possible... just not for me.:sad: Sorry to be so negative but this has been a really bad day... and it's not even over yet.

C

Canti

Im like this. Most days i dont get otu of bed untill gone 2pm.. i have no reason to get up because im out of a job.. when i get around to looking for a job i´ll put on my coat, near the door and suddenly be overwelmed with a heavy.. ´nothingness´feeling. Im not sure how to describe it but its pretty much a realisation that i´ll never be anything, that nothing is worth being.

I feel like theres no spice in life.

I have a job lined up in afew weeks.. i know the plce well and have worked there before but the thought of working there again is shit, I´ll turn up talk to noone and still feel terrible like its all worth nothing.

I think my problem is is ive thought too much about life and ive realised that its an unforfilling grind. I need to find something that makes me feel like theres point living. The only thing i have at the moment is my family.

Earn

Same here "canti" I need to find the thing that gives my life it's spark.Hopefully i can find it soon.But right now the good thing is Im looking for that spark.

I'm currently suffering from the same problem, honestly once you find that thing to spark your life you will feel motivated once again. I would try and help but everyone is different, everyone has that something that entices them, its just finding it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00