Lack of relationships and...the other thing.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mrgood100, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrgood100

mrgood100 New Member

I am a straight male whose life is so screwed up that a woman wouldn't be interested in what I have to offer. Women all want a guy who is a good provider and wants children neither category of which I can say I belong to. I am incessantly looking at women's bodies just like looking at Jaguars: I can't have them. Also, I look all the time at women's rings and get so jealous because I will probably never be married. It's not so much the sex that I will miss but the lonliness. I am constantly looking at women's breasts. Oh, well. Life goes on. Many of the injured soldiers coming back will never have sex either. I guess you have to come to terms with this. Anyhow, this relationship thing is just another facet of my feelings of failure in so many areas. It's the whole gestalt. So long.

2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

In my younger days, I went to hookers on occassion. It helped.

The main thing is getting along with yourself. Not everybody has to have a wife and kids.

My goal is to buy a house and two dogs.

3. SoHappyItHurts

SoHappyItHurts Well-Known Member

Most dating sites like Match.com, Yahoo Personals, eHarmony.com, etc. let people specify if they are interested in having children or not. So, this way, it's not hard to find women that aren't interested in having children.

Also, many people tend to over rely on romantic relationships for combating loneliness, with many men having only 1-2 friends outside of a romantic relationship.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.