Lack of Talent

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by InnerStrength, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

I've always had this feeling that I lack any form of talent. I guess it really doesn't matter, in a world of six billion not everyone is going to be born with a natural gift. But still, it makes the the waiting on this earth for death just that much more excrutiating.

I don't believe in God. I believe in a harsh, cruel world where species must adapt to survive. I suppose I am one of the failed members of the human race.
  2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

you are not a failed human..

what do you like to do for fun?
  3. Calyx

Calyx Member

every single person on planet earth is good at it and you shall find it within yourself what it is that YOU are good at...
  4. InnerStrength

Actually, yes I am.
  5. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

when I seamed to fail at most things I made chainmail armor and jewelery.. hehe
  6. Calyx

Calyx Member

sounds aweome....why not pursue that!
  7. InnerStrength

I don't think most people understand the psychological repercussions of lack of talent. Humans are programmed to want to be productive. When you're not...well, it's not a very pleasant picture.

But I guess I can partially lay the blame on has decayed any sense of ambition, pleasure,...anything. What a waste of flesh, I am. If it weren't for those years of social isolation during my early years, I think I would've turned out so different.

That's what really gets me, the notion of what I could've been. I'm getting closer to paying off my financial debts, that means no more more ties.
  8. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

You don't know how much I empathize.

I've no advice to offer. Only a genuine listening ear.

Please try and take care of yourself.
  9. shadi_saleh

shadi_saleh Active Member

Depression does have the tendency to close our minds off to positive thoughts and stifle our creative abilities. Thats whats happened to you. Depression has layered on the shit so thick that its made you believe you have nothing. You have to move that shit off and find your talent, metaphorically speaking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.