Ladder Theory

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by hammockmonkey, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

http://www.laddertheory.com/

i dunno if anyone here cares, but i thought it was an interesting theory. one that i completely agree with. at first i kinda thought of it as bullshit. i do have friends that are girls, and while i would like to have sex with them i try not to make it the focus of the relationship but it is always there.

2. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Much of that is actually true, such as that it, basically always, is impossible for a guy to merely be friends with a girl. All of that is, however, written by a disgusting person that should be killed (I'm serious), so it has a large amount of falsehood.

Partially basing on this theory, I should be able to get a girl, very easily, since I'm highly narcissistic and what most would consider a psycho. Of course, however; the true psycho won't explain why he is one, so I guess that may be part of the reason why I probably won't find a girl. Of course, it is a theory with much error, written by a cynical, promiscuous, piece of shit worthless scumbag, so it is disregarded. While it holds a lot of truth, it still is very easy to compare it with the thoughts of people who commit to genocide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.