Ladder Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammockmonkey

http://www.laddertheory.com/

i dunno if anyone here cares, but i thought it was an interesting theory. one that i completely agree with. at first i kinda thought of it as bullshit. i do have friends that are girls, and while i would like to have sex with them i try not to make it the focus of the relationship but it is always there.

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
Much of that is actually true, such as that it, basically always, is impossible for a guy to merely be friends with a girl. All of that is, however, written by a disgusting person that should be killed (I'm serious), so it has a large amount of falsehood.

Partially basing on this theory, I should be able to get a girl, very easily, since I'm highly narcissistic and what most would consider a psycho. Of course, however; the true psycho won't explain why he is one, so I guess that may be part of the reason why I probably won't find a girl. Of course, it is a theory with much error, written by a cynical, promiscuous, piece of shit worthless scumbag, so it is disregarded. While it holds a lot of truth, it still is very easy to compare it with the thoughts of people who commit to genocide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00