Ladies, be honest...........

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Ripx, May 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

Honestly, would you ever want to be seen with an albino? (2+2= yes im albino)
  2. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

depends if he was nice to me

i need people to be nice to me
  3. GodForbidden

GodForbidden Guest

eh, depends on complexion, weight, height etc. Also, you can change that.. go tanning!

But theres a kid at my school we call biney, he has a pretty good looking girl.
  4. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

rofl, hmmmm i guess im a nice person.

just for record, i have friends, and i get out, but im just curious as to what might be going through the heads of the people im with.
  5. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

A true albino can tan?? It depends on complexion?? Anyway don't advise someone to change themselves to please others.

I've dated plenty of men just because they were nice to me. I'm not saying there aren't certain traits that attract me but nothing attracts me more than a kind sensitive guy. And no, I don't say things I don't mean. Besides it's best to get someone who will love us for who we are. If you haven't found that person yet I am sure you will. :hug:

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I do not judge people by they're looks, I go by the heart of the person.

If people feel that they don't want you then it's they're loss not your, because they are shallow and cold inside.

I would love to be around you if you are a nice person!

I am here anytime at all for you.

You're in my thoughts.

With love,

PS - :welcome: to sf!!!!!! :wink:
  7. Luliby

Luliby Staff Alumni

I would have no problem being seen with an albino. Honest.

8. immure

immure Account Closed

i would if put in the face of meeting you just be really curios at first. wanting to know if ur eyelashes where white. u would catch me stairin at ur eyes and complexion. not cause i would feel grose or that u where a freak. more....... just really curious. i would then move on to get to know you for you and probably never look back. i mean i have a friend with a different body abnormality and thats what happened. now its like it does not define who he is to me anymore.for his personality is how i know him now. but i asked lots of questions in the beginnin. maybe to understand him better not sure. i am real curious type person.
  9. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

I have no problem with being seen with a confident, open, funny guy.
  10. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

What possible reason would there be not to date an albino?
    Nothing wrong with albinos, in my opinion :dunno:
  11. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Looks aren't important to me. Personality, a good sense of humor, kindness, honesty. Those are the qualities I look for in a companion.
  12. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

When you love someone, they are automatically the most gorgeous person in the world to you and no one, not a George Clooney or Brad Pitt or whoever, can top your loved one's looks. Thats the case for me anyway. When I first met my boyfriend (yes as part of my depression I refuse to call him my ex bf) I wasnt attracted to him AT ALL. But we became friends and we eventually fell in love and now, even tho we're not currently together anymore, there is not a single person more gorgeous to me than him. Not just that, I cant even look at any male in the world the same way. When you love someone, the whole rest of the world looks the same to you and only this one person stands out.
  13. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I would want to be seen with you no matter your aoppearance as long as you are being who you really are and not using me. I care for a persons real feelings, inner beauty and capability to be a true friend. If ya got that then I'm there!
  14. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

people are shells. shells are kind of interesting to look at. there are lots of type of shells but many are empty shells, shells full of festering grime, or shells desperately trying to make themselves un-empty and sooper-important and worthwhile. i don't like empty shells much. or shells that are filled with poison and lack of thought.

i think all shells are interesting on one level or another but i think what happens inside is a lot more important, y'know what i mean?
  15. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i agree date someone for who they are not for what they look like.
  16. Placebo

Placebo Well-Known Member

And now, a truly HONEST answer.

No. Pale skin is a huge turn-off for me. I'm not albino, but fair-skinned, and I usually try to tan because I can't stand it on myself, either.
  17. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

What makes you think that the people above weren't being honest? I find it insulting that you assume that the above people were simply sparing this person's feelings. Not everyone is like you.

Personally, I usually find tanned skin to be unattractive. Not that someone can't have a tan and be attractive, I'm just really sick of the orange-colored skin most people are sporting nowadays (spray tan) and I think that overly-tan people (booth or sun) look like magnets for skin cancer and will eventually end up looking like a handbag with a face.

To the OP, are you a true albino? Do your eyes have any pigment?
  18. Placebo

Placebo Well-Known Member

Well, this is just based on my observations, but I've found that those who claim to be the least concerned about physical appearance, are the ones who actually care the most about it. The "looks don't matter" line is usually a load of bunk. It seems that many women tell men they don't care about looks, because they are quite simply seeking a support system, instead.

As for "orange skin"... I don't tan to that extent. Cancer? What doesn't cause it? Breathing the air is supposedly dangerous, these days. I live for the moment. One day of reckless abandon is far better than an entire lifetime couped up in a box, trying to "preserve" yourself. :laugh:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2008
  19. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey Placebo I'm a 44 year old single mom with 3 teenaged children and a toddler. When I say looks dont matter trust me they dont. Maybe I've "matured" to a point in my life where a guenuine interest in another person far outweights the benefits of superficial outer appearences. I pray that my children carry that belief on when they are trying to find someone special. The real beauty of any person is found on the inside and not the outside.
  20. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I too live for the moment, I actually have a tattoo to that effect, however, I make liberal use of sunscreen :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.