Ladies, what do you find attractive in men?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by ExtraSoap, Nov 27, 2011.

1. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Ex) honesty, looks, confidence, etc.

I need to know what the hell im doing wrong.

2. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

Confidence, takes care of themselves, kind, easygoing, unique and open minded. Those are a few things I look for but everyone's different I suppose. Hope I helped :)

3. ExtraSoap

i guess you did, but i am all those except confident. i just dont understand why im not attractive i guess, i dont know how i am looks-wise, and im not that confident, but i'm a genuinely nice guy, what am i doing wrong?

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Authentic...everything else looks the same with the lights off

5. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

Every time I ask this question, I never like the answers I hear… mostly because I never feel like I fit anyone's description. I guess that's why I stopped asking it.

If it makes you feel better, sometimes people think they know what they want even though the reality can be different.

Also, when people get older they get less demanding-- younger people tend to be extremely full of themselves… women moreso than men, but not necessarily by a lot. I think it's getting worse, actually…

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
  6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Well, I always had a penchant for tall dark and handsome (like most women I should imagine) :laugh: but here's the rub, we had a guy working with us who was short, sallow skinned (he was greek) terrible teeth, huge nose and reasonably bad skin.
    Every girl, bar none, wanted to go out with him.
    And why, because he was the funniest, nicest person you could wish to meet!
    He also seemed to have that illusive thing called sex appeal :blink:

Yes, confidence goes a long way, tho it can slip into arrogance, which no one finds attractive.
    Someone who really wants to hear what you are saying and cares about you as a person, rather than a quick lay, always goes down well too.
    But for me, you can make me laugh, I'm yours :laugh:

7. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

A compulsion to do yard work and home/auto repairs without a desire for or expection of payment beyond the occasional hot meal and intelligent conversation! :laugh:

8. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

Weird as shit, while preferably having the ability to keep it under wraps when it serves his interests. Kindness. Respect. Appreciates. Being absolutely hilarious. Perspective, direction of some sort, good travel partner. His scent I guess, even though I don't want to reproduce or anything....

9. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

A good sense of humour, honesty and someone who isn't too afraid to be sensitive and talk about the deeper stuff. Those are the main things.

10. Brandt

Brandt Well-Known Member

I'm not a female but I hear confidence is a big deal to most women, unfortunately for me I have little confidence in myself and I'm positive that comes out in body language.

11. Kristie

Kristie Active Member

A sense of humor is a must and the ability to laugh at ones self helps too.

12. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

an interesting mind served with a nice smile

13. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i dont like confidence at all. i like shyness, modesty, clumsyness, humor (definitely humor. dry or dark humor is very apreciated as well),authenticity, honesty, intelligence and being affectionate

14. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

Someone with an open mind, who is caring and able to decide for himself (one big turnoff is when someone has to ask their parents to do something- if you're over 18 you should be able to decide something small on your own).

Otherwise it just depends on the person.

15. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Funny thing is, most "honest" people just want "honest" people. I'm not a girl, but I do know it helps to see the bright side of situations, and not get sucked into them. But be able to talk on a deeper level, aswell as respecting the person whom youre talking to is a real plus and changes things from being that light hearted positive friend to something a bit more trusting. And above all, I reckon most people, like someone who can appricate the moment and understands that fine balance of going with the flow and making a flow.

16. ExtraSoap

That's the thing that's eating me up, I tend to be a bit of a smartass, I'm kinda shy, I don't like bragging, but I'm not clumsy per se.

This is so damn confusing... :sigh: