last 3 hours

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nimbusadjust120, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nimbusadjust120

nimbusadjust120 Account Closed

Last 3 hours for me to live on this earth. I am dying. I have prepared everything for myself to bring with me when i am dead. Bye.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need to be spending that time getting the resources together to get you well. call the crisis line now okay don't harm others by doing this you will only cause excruciating pain for the ones left behind please call now okay get help NOW

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Nimbus, please don't harm yourself. Take some more time to really think about what you are doing. Also, your family and friends will be forerever scarred by this.

4. WishICould

WishICould Well-Known Member

Hey, wait.... stop and chat before you do anything.

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

please don't do this!

you can make a choice now which is good for everyone, including yourself, by getting help and staying

if you kill yourself, that would be bad for both you and for others as well

you are suffering greatly right now, but you can choose to get help and treatment and you will probably get much, much better if you get treatment

there is tremendous suffering in the world. you are someone who has special gifts and the ability to make the world a better place. there are other people who are suffering greatly that need you to help them

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I BEG YOU, GET HELP RATHER THAN KILL YOURSELF! WE NEED YOU HERE! I CAN TELL THAT YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON, AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN FIND HAPPINESS HERE. THE BATTLE THAT WE FIGHT AGAINST THE DARKNESS MAY BE LOST WITHOUT YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you not even try getting some help?

please visit

www.befrienders.org

they have a list of suicide hotlines

IT'S OK TO GET HELP!

please, I'm very tired now, I don't know what the right things to say are. I have tried very hard to help people, and it is distressing to me to hear that you are planning to kill yourself. Would you please, as a favor to me, seek some help? I am exhausted.

6. gamergirl

gamergirl Well-Known Member

please dont kill yourself. think of all the people you will hurt. think of the person you love the most, how much you will hurt them by doing this. they will never be the same again. just stick it out. life will get so much better trust me. problems are only temporary. death is permanent

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

we are all here for you so please reach out okay talk call crisis line get some help that way You are not alone okay we care

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am closing this thread as countdowns are not allowed on the forum. Nimbus, please call the crisis center and get some help if you are in a crisis state of mind. You are the only one that can help yourself. We can offer you support, but in the end, it is up to you to seek help. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.