last chance

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by bipolarbiped, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bipolarbiped

bipolarbiped Active Member

I just joined today, and I don't know if I will come back to it or not, figured I have nothing to lose if I try it. I just feel like I have come to the end of my rope, I don't really want to go on trying but I have a few obligations that I have to fulfill and at that point I can make my decision. I have given suicide a great deal of thought and it seems to be a very viable option for me. It has gotten to such a point that I think of little else. Less and less able to hold on...less and less interested in holding on.
    I have no expectations of getting "over it"

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to SF, I'm sorry you are in such a bad place right now and I hope that you will find help and support here at Sf.
    I hope you will come back again and browse the forums, post or maybe visit the chat room, we are a friendly bunch here and I look forward to seeing you around.

Take care Hazel x

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. We would be more than happy to have you come back and join us around the forum. I hope you are able to find support for your issues while you are here. Look around and make yourself at home.

4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I really hope you will come back and can tell you that noone is going to tell you get over it, cuz many of us have been in your shoes and know what you are going through. Im bipolar myself, please feel free to pm (personal message) me anytime :) :hug:
    Beret xxx

5. WELCOME to the forum. I do hope you come back here and get to know us a little better. I am often about if you ever need anyone to chat to :)

Love
    GE

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I think I have seen you in chat but :welcome: properly :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.