Last concert or live performance you attended?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by WhyMeWhy, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Anything performed live. Even poetry recitals. :biggrin: I happened to go & see Yakuza, Lacuna Coil, & Opeth in '96. No one really showed up until Opeth hit the stage, which was majorly disrespectful to the other bands. Lacuna Coil is awesome(check my sig if you haven't already heard them.) Yakuza was the first/only rock band I've seen featuring a saxaphone player.
  2. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Last gig?...Bob Dylan and Van Morrisson live at the Sheffield arena in gig?...Asiandubfoundation at the Barbican in London also 1998:cool:
  3. possessednomad

possessednomad Well-Known Member

Motorhead, december 06 was the last proper gig, seen tributes etc and acoustic nights and stuff like that since.
  4. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Amanda Palmer a month or two ago.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

The standards in July
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Erm, no laughing,

Last concert I went to was when I took my younger cousin to see McFly in Birmingham.....about two years ago :shy:
  7. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Long time ago,I believe it was November 5th 2000 Smashing Pumpkins at wembley arena,London.It was their farewell tour and I think their final uk gig,they'd already sacked d'arcy and replaced her with melissa auf der maur who came from Courtney loves band Hole.Billy corgan was going through his pinhead from hellraiser stage lol,it was an awesome concert all in all. My memory is bittersweet I guess coz I was with gf of eight yrs and life seemed good,not easy but I was coping better back then.
  8. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

I saw Styx at the Hammersmith Odeon back in the 80s. it was great because the drummer gave my sister one of his drumsticks..
  9. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Actually I saw the super furry animals at the Cambridge corn exchange in 2001,pretty sure that was my last concert tho
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.