Last couple of days...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

have been sheer hell. But last night I kept seeing something. I wanted the happy me, the I can help others me, the I'm sick of being suicidal me. So at some point I decided I want to have more of the old me, to try and fight these suicidal urges. But how do I? They are a part of me that I'm actually afraid to let go of. It's been so long since I haven't had them. And I am SO TIRED!! I don't think I have the fight I need. And it hurts so much to trust and lean on others. I get hurt every time. So can some one out there please tell me what I need to do? Quick before this feeling passes. I really want to try for my kids and FOR ME! Next couple of days are going to be hard enough trying to recover from what I have done to myself in the last 4 days. I don't know if I can do this. Help please. Please don't let me slip back.
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi hun, so glad you are going to fight this, you know you can do this.
    if you are feeling down maybe you can try doing something you liked doing before, a walk or a bike ride, something to take your mind off things.

you can always pm me just to off load, i may not answer right away but you know i always do.

take care
  3. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Well done for fighting back. I'm so glad you have found that ounce of hope.

Take care, thinking of you
    :arms: :hug:
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

:biggrin:Thanks andy and lauren. I know with the help from friends like you, I have at least a chance to try.:hug:
  5. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Y'know, people brandish the word around "Friend" when they don't really know the meaning of it.

And then comes you . . . .

Even at your lowest point, you found the time to support me and others, just as you have done today.

You are a true friend . . . someone who even when in suffering themself, still find the time to help, love and care for others.

Don't think for one moment that I will ever forget this, nor will others.

I am a regular attender of my local Catholic church which is a Cathedral. I always thought / prayed for my own problems. I find that I am equally thinking and praying for you all, especially for the "True Friends" that exist such as yourself.

I pray especially for peace of mind for you all and hope that you will all find comfort in one way or another, and to still stay with us as a group.

As a group, we will get through our problems . . . on our own, it becomes os much harder.

Take care . . . each and everyone of you.

Jay Jay XXXXXX:night:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.