last day 24th dec

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cheekysarah01, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheekysarah01

cheekysarah01 Active Member

this will be my last day here . i will be gone .

in heaven ... i have had so many dreams and nightmares putting a picture together in my head and giving me piece after piece of this puzzle ...

its getting very clear to me what has to happen now ...

all the pain and suffering im going through alone is now getting a plan together in my head telling me what has to happen to feel no more pain ...

closer to the time im going to write my last farwell note .... then u wont be wondering about me anymore ..

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi sarah

welcome to the forum, sorry you are gong thru such pain right now.

please don't give up, let us try to help you thru this and hopefully see a way to a better place for you.
    you will never go thru anything alone here.

maybe you can give us an idea as to why you are here, in your own time.

only a pm away if you want to talk.

stay safe

3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

why do you feel this way sarah?

It's funny...I've done things like that, made plans, but at the back of my mind I always hoped someone would save me. I think nearly everyone wants to be saved, however much you hate living. But you just can't see that every happening.

Not saying that it's that way for you, that's just how I feel.

Anyway I'm sorry you're in so much pain.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2008
  4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Please don't leave Sarah.
    I know how hard it is to be in such pain and not see a way out but i am sure things can get better for you.
    What is causing you such pain?
    I really hope you reconsider this.
    :hug:

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Sarah. Please hun, don't end your life on Christmas Eve. Imagine how your family would react when they wake up on Christmas day and find your body? That would totally ruin Christmas for them for the rest of their lives. I don't think that you really want to do this to them. Also, you've mentioned that you have had dreams/nightmares of heaven. Can you elaborate on how it looked? Christmas is supposed to be a happy time, when families get together and enjoy eachother's company. Please think about this. :hug:

6. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

Don't end it on christmas eve. I don't like how what I'm going to say sounds like placing guilt on you, I really don't mean it that way. If you end it on christmas eve your relatives may never enjoy christmas again. Even if their religion is different everyone usually celebrates on christmas day in their own way. They wouldn't be able to enjoy it anymore because they will keep remembering that one person is missing. Imagine how painful that'll be for them.

Plus, when you plan to ctb (catch the bus) you have a 85.8% chance of not going through with it because at the time you will feel different emotions.

7. tanya186

tanya186 Member

You may want to end your life ,sometimes i wish i could too,but what your thinking of is totally selfish,what about your family?friends...u will destroy their life.

8. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

tanya, that really isnt the right thing to say to someone who is suicidal, saying suicide is selfish. it isnt, if the person has been selfless all her life. also it makes someone feel much worse.

sarah, i dont know ur story, but i know the pain. and i really hope something can help you pull out of this black spot your in right now.

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Sara,
    Have you really thought this thru good. You know there are all kinds of different paths that lead to happiness and there are alot that lead to you ending it. Well you need to explore the positive paths and see what comes up. These paths can start out with something simple likeI have reached another day without self harming.That was just an example. I hope you find the path that takes you further and further away from the negative thoughts.. Take Care!~Joseph~

10. fifa

fifa Member

It boils down to this: You have no idea how you are going to feel on the 24th of December. Your post is based on how you felt when you posted it. Who knows how you'll feel in a month or even tomorrow? Moods are fickle and change all the time. People rarely plan out their suicides for such a long time in advance and go through with it. It's normally a spontaneous thing (at least in my case that's the way it was). I've planned my whole live to kill myself before I turned 30 if I didn't die by some other means. I'm not 30 yet but getting closer and I'm still here. The fact that you're on this site means that there's at least a small part of you that doesn't want to die. You are seeking attention from a support forum. This is a good thing. If you keep seeking support then you should be fine.
    Take care of yourself.

11. tanya186

tanya186 Member

Im sorry and i did not mean to make anyone feel worse,my fiance hung himself,and i loved him with all my heart,but my opinion will not change,suicide is a selfish act,totally not considering the pain they will cause everyone left behind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.