Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I feel like making today my last day. I've got so much that I have to do to continue on and I don't have the energy to do it. It take so much effort for me to exist in this world and I get so little back.

2. Vampira.Book

Vampira.Book Well-Known Member

Sweetheart, I have felt that exact same feeling and I can promise you, with time, it begins to get better. It's not going to be quick, or painless, if I said that it would be, well I'd be lying to you and letting you down as well. But I can promise you that with time and work it'll get better. My prayers are with you.

3. I've been on the phone with hotlines and a friend most of the morning, trying to find the desire to stay. There can be a great difference in hotlines. One was very compassionate and supportive. Another just wanted to find out if I had the means to end it so she knew whether to send the police. She's just doing her job I guess. But I didn't give her my information. Maybe she could have just gotten it off of caller id. I told her I was safe. I'm not ready to have the police take me away. Anyone have that happen? You call a hotline and they send the police?

4. Crying All Time

Crying All Time Well-Known Member

Please be safe hun. I'm also very depressed. Please, please stay safe

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Try not to give up hope Searching For Hope.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hang in there hun :hug: we are here for you :hug:

7. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

I get many days like that, but we have to push on.
    I'm overloaded with work at the moment and it's getting me down too. Fact is, there's so much to live for. The thought of things getting gradually better is reason enough for me to stay.

Stay safe and hope you feel better soon :hug:

8. A friend dragged me out of my place and I'm hanging in there for another day.

9. Resolutionary

Resolutionary Member

Think ...of your family first, not your pain.

Please, i beg you - it sucks so much for us since my brother did such a selfish thing. We feel his pain everyday now. It is so dark here now, thanks to his suicide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.