Last day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, its my last day.

Anyone who happens to remember me knows I attempted 8 months ago, this time I know where the plan went wrong and will not repeat that mistake. I have spent that time tring to find an alternative, why there should be one that I hadn't previously exhausted I really do not know. Putting off the unwanted inevitable solution I guess.

Just wanted to say good luck to all those of a similar mind, please consider and then reconsider over and over.

I will have a normal day for the benefit of those around me, those who I have loved and ultimately those who I must do this for.

Severijn

Hey ezi. I feel terrible to hear that someone out there is in so much distress. Years ago I was ready to do it, but I kept going. I don't know why. I just had this tiny little hope that one day things would be better. She I kept struggling on.

Please keep struggling on for a while. Life can get better. Sometimes all it takes is meeting one new person. Or in my case I learned that home-schooling was available, and that basically gave me a new chance at life.

I recommend you talk about what bothers you so much here on this forum. Just relieving your heart from all that pressure can do you good.

A_pixie

Why do you feel the need to end it. Strange question as I want to die as well but I'm fighting it, my question should be why aren't you fighting it what has happened to make you decide you will stop fighting it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00