last few nights...*triggering*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by SuperBo, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperBo

SuperBo Well-Known Member

In the last few nights I've cut.. real bad to the point where I should have gone to a hospital.. I just keep hurting and I dont know why.. I just keep hurting..

tonight I cut.. deep into my arm and I watched the blood drop down the capret and it felt so good.. but it wasnt good enough.. so I took my cig I was smokeing and put it out right around my cuts on the inner part of my arm close to my wrist.. it felt really good.. now I want to do it again.. cause that wasnt good enough either.. im tired of hurting.. I just want to stop the hurting i know that sounds soo emo.. but i do.. I just want the hurting feeling inside to go away :( :sad: why wont it go away

I just needed to get it out.. tell somebody..cause its not like i could tell people outside of SF

2. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

Well... what's hurting you?

3. SuperBo

Im not sure.. its just kinda all mixed up and shit..

4. aki

aki Well-Known Member

thats why i cut as well, to try to express or get rid of pent up emotions or horrible feelings. if something happens i might cut myself 20 times in one night, and wont harm myself until i feel like that again.
    i like to see the blood and i try and get as much blood out as i can. its almost like the blood is the emotion i can't take, flowing out of me.

but ive realised that it never properly works, you just do it more and more but the feeling never really goes away.

maybe you should go to the hospital? they would have seen things like that before and if you really need treatment you should get it. you dont want your injuries to get infected and to get really sick.

or try and tell someone. maybe a friend or family member. or if you cant face that maybe go to your doctor? i'm here if you ever want to talk :hug:

5. ItThing

:/ Okay, so first of all calm down, shit happens and you need to keep in control, tell me some of the stuff that's bothering you

6. SuperBo

I cant really Express whats going on inside.. or whats bothering Me.. it just hurts and for the life of me.. I cant figure it out or express it

7. ItThing

So what else calms you? Is there nothing else that ever relieves your pain? Cutting won't make the pain go away, it's just a distraction that helps you feel in control. Try a different distraction, or think of some good memory. I'm here to help you feel better. And are you looking after those cuts?

8. SuperBo

yeah most are bandaged but the new ones arnt their still bleeding

9. ItThing

Well bandaging might make you feel better! just immerse yourself in the task and take of your cuts as well as you can so long as it gives you a distraction... tell me if you think of what might be bothering you

10. SuperBo

kay thank you

11. ItThing

any time good luck :)

12. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Boface, get me on MSN if I'm there whenever you feel like that. <3

13. SuperBo

Yesterday I burned again :( didnt feel as good as it did before..

14. bb564

bb564 Guest

I've never understood self harm, but I sympathise for those that feel so low to have to hurt themselves. Just reading about it makes me feel a bit squeamish, mind. Don't you die if you cut your wrists?

15. aki

aki Well-Known Member

you have to cut very very deep to get a vein

16. SuperBo

And sometimes people dont really cut there wrist all the time

17. SuperBo

I've done it agian.. and my arms hurt.. and shakeing... I just hurt and I dont know how to make it feel better

18. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Bo :sad: :hug: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.