Last Friday Cafe of 2009

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

As I will be off the next 2 Fridays from work, so unless I remember to get online and put these up from home during those 2 days, this will be the last Friday cafe of the year, or unless someone else wants to do it.

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone is doing better than I am today.

2. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Finally break!! :D

What's up Bill? :hug:

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Congrats on the break LM. My son's last day is today, and my daughter has to go thru Monday and Tuesday.

I have a thread up inthe crisis forum that no one seems to give a crap about except Allison.

4. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

FPS - Do remember that the forum is still going through propagation, and some people won't be able to see some posts, whilst others will. I'm aware the three days was up yesterday, but for me, I still can't see a good few posts that I posted during the propagation, so I'm guessing it's still on-going thus far. It doesn't neccesarily mean no-one else cares, so hang in there. :smile:

My day has been alright so far. I went out in the snow with my mum and dad. Had a mini snowball fight with my mum, of which she won because I had barely anything on and was freeeezing cold. Far too cold to be playing in the snow, at any rate! It was fun, though. :) Managed to get a short nap earlier, too, which is somewhat of a breakthrough.

5. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I'm on holiday now yayyy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.