• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Last hope

Dani24

I have been balancing back and forth whether to come to this site. Lately , it’s been extremely difficult to see the light and I am emotionally, physically, and spiritually tired. I don’t want to do this Anymore. I just want someone to tell because I can’t tell any of my family or friends. I am wanting to end it all in last few months. I want this feeling to go away and I want peace and happiness again.

KM76710

SWCA3110-SWHF625
SF Supporter
Hello and welcome. This is a fine place to tell others who are like minded, willing to listen and offer some advice if they have it and always very supportive since we are the same here.

FlamingoWrangler

Welcome to SF Dani.

im glad you found us and decided to share/reach out. You will find helpful information & good people that share a commonalit.

i want you to have peace & hope Again. Im working on that too.

MosesY

Functioning Alcoholic
SF Supporter
There are many people here who care about you. I hope you find the peace and comfort you are looking for. I am on various meds but my anti-depressant is Lamotrogine. It made a big difference in my life the past few months. Also I think it is important to find little things in life that you enjoy and capitalize on them. I hope that things get better for you soon.

Dani24

There are many people here who care about you. I hope you find the peace and comfort you are looking for. I am on various meds but my anti-depressant is Lamotrogine. It made a big difference in my life the past few months. Also I think it is important to find little things in life that you enjoy and capitalize on them. I hope that things get better for you soon.
Have u tried any other anti depressants?

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i'm sorry @Dani24 that things are so bad for you right now. life does throw bad things at us sometimes. you should try to fight through the bad times but we have to seek joy out. anything that can make us happy no matter how small can help us through the hard times. we will always be here if you need us...mike.....*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$5.00
Goal
$255.00