Last Hours...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anam_Cara, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

over the past few months ive tried to heal... and failed.. its too late for me now, the only thing worth living for ive lost.. this is truly it.. it got real yesterday... if a friend hadnt intervened id already be dead.. but that friend thinks im okay now.. and cant be contacted.. so there is nothing or no one to stop me now.. for those of you who tried to help me, thank you.. im sorry your efforts were wasted.. i just can not do this anymore and today was the final straw... i know ill hurt my family but they'll recover... so will my friends.. im replaceable..

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

nope, there is, and always will be only one of you. can you hang on for one more day?

c

3. Your family won't heal. And as for you healing a few months is nothing. You need to give yourself a fair go. Give it a couple of years. Things take time. You are worth trying everything for. If nothing works then it's up to you. But giving up now is wrong and unfair to you and everyone that's tried to help you.

4. Anam_Cara

i dont have another day in me... nor do i care to.. it'll be better for everyone if i DO die... then their burden is gone. the source of their pain is gone, the piece of crap that ruins everyones life is gone.. im worth nothing.. sorry... this is it...

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

the pain would be worse if you left :sad:

6. Anam_Cara

no the pain is worse if i stay.. ive screwed up everyones lives and its time i just end me and end their problems.. no one gets it i dont CARE, the only thing i had left to live for ive lost so what the hell should i stay for? unless a miracle itself happens i end me today

7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

what if the miracle happens tomorrow, and you missed it?
    i think you could find another day left in you if you looked deep down
    :hug:
    stay here with us instead of doing anything. we're here for you :arms:

8. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sj, stay and let us try to help, nothing is wasted and its an effort we will gladly attempt.

please reconsider this

9. Anam_Cara

i dont know how to fix the wrong that ive done others in life... i am trying but it consumes me... :sad:

10. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

you can start with forgiving yourself. can you get a counsellor to help you with that?

11. Anam_Cara

no money, no insurance, counselors wont see me without one or the other... and i can forgive myself for many things but there is one that i absolutely can not... everything else yes..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.