Last Minutes Ticking By

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sp76, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sp76

sp76 Member

So I have only been here for a short moment in time, but it was at least solace to my soul to know that some others seemed to know what I was going through. I have found the way to be free of pain...its not the way most would like for me to choose, but its the only way I see out of this abyss I live. My life is spent, I just hope this mix will do what I need...thanks all for listening to a wayward soul. Sorry I did not meet up to everyone's expectations, God Bless, those of you still struggling.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you don't go through with it. :hug: Please keep talking, there are people here that care.

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    Please think this through things might seem bleak but suicide aint the answer.We sometimes dont think rationally when we are at our lowest.I m not going to b/s life will always throw challenges some harder than others but life it self can be quite pleasant and we just have to work our way through the shit times and cherish the good times.Dealing with the b/s can actually make you a stronger person and every challenge you conquer makes the next one easier to conquer.To just give in you have let the depression beat you.As you learn how to deal with these challenges you can also help inspire others not to give in and show that ineer strength is achievable and it is.Please hang in there and keep posting as you need here as people will listen without judgement and understand.Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.