Last night i get drunk.Alone.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LoneleyAndLost, Dec 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneleyAndLost

LoneleyAndLost Active Member

Hello everyone.Something happen last night.I get drunk.Me.Who never drunk.Alone.
    So i will tell you what happen.
    These months im depressed and thinking about suicide and i have a lot of problems and negative feelings.

I was planing to commit suicide.
    And then thursday come.
    I was planing to drink whole botlle of vodka.But in the end i wasnt.

I was drink little by little whole day.And then when my grandma left house i was drunk more.And I was only drinking half of bottle vodka.And i dont know am i was really drunk or not but i wasnt okay.

Then SHOW!
    I was leave bottle and went to sleep but i couldnt get sleep.I was feeling that im not myself.Feeling repented why am i do that?I was thinking that alchohol will help to get some emotion.
    And it is.I was so fucking alone last night.I wanted to hug someone.Anybody.I was crying so much.I was like crazy.
    I just wanted to share that with you.
    I was like crazy.I dont know,i think that is end of me.
    Its not all what happend last night,i will tell you later.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
  2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

Aw, I wish I could give you a real hug.

How are you today?
  3. LoneleyAndLost

Oh i wish too.I wish that im hug someone all day.
    Now,im fine and good but also im planing to get drunk again to let my emotions out.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

If I could give you a hug I would. You certainly deserve one. Alcohol is a depressant on the central nervous system and will make you feel ''not yourself''. Perhaps it is time you took a break from alcohol and started caring for yourself. Are you seeing any professionals? I think it would be a good idea and tell them about the alcohol too.

I cannot drink alcohol, i t totally changes my personality. Maybe it's time to say bye to the alcohol. I wish you the best and i'm just a click away.
    Best of luck to you.
  5. LoneleyAndLost

Petal :) Thank you,you are such a soul.
    No im not seeing any professional and i will go next week.Im so afraid of that because there are too many things to say and afraid of reactions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.