last night i need some help

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by nakedchicken, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nakedchicken

nakedchicken New Member

i tried again, i am in so much pain right now ive been to the hospital after being taken off lat last night by my boyfriend forcing me to go. They gave me the all clear but my stomach hurts so much right now can anyone offer me some advice how to sooth it a bit ?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are suffering so much after effects. Can you call your GP and get something that will heal your stomach if not chicken broth helps a glass of warmed up milk also helps sooth the pain
  3. nakedchicken

nakedchicken New Member

thanks for the pointers they are very much appreciated , as for my gp im not registered at my uni yet so ill have to bear with it i guess :(
  4. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Seems to be a missed attempt of an OD,
    Poor people, OD will never work, you'll just suffer from it and damage your inner organs for the rest of your life.
    Think right next time, Hope you'll get better,
    Vagrant, the 15yrs old kid haters.

<mod edit: *useless*: methods> Regards,
    Vagrant, the 15yrs old kid haters.

It was a message from the Triple 6 family
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
  5. PerfectlyMurdered

PerfectlyMurdered Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
  6. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

yes, i agree, perhaps a slap is in order, but no more. vagrant brought up a good point. ODs are relatively difficult to pull off, and if you do fail, they CAN put you in more misery than you started out with. A better solution is to seek out help to END your pain, instead of creating more of it.
    Talk to us. Why did you do it? What pushed you over the edge?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.