Last night I was thinking

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I couldn't help but think while watching TV last night about doing it&getting it all over&done with.The feeling of knowing no more pain in my life was so comfrting as it always has felt.I've tried to resist so many times as i have throughout my life but I always wonder about getting it done as ever.Really just being free from everything the conditions especially the thoughts the daily pain that never ever goes awaythe pain from my past you name it it feels so relaxing to know how there will be no more feeling of hell.

2. tness

tness Well-Known Member

Ace, I have those thoughts everyday. It's comforting that If days/weeks/months/years get to intense and rough, there is always one solution that will end all the misery. But then again what will happend in a year. Perhaps something is changed. Those thoughts I have is just comfort. A final solution. But I think I will never put them into action.
    I will try to heal, I will try to fix my life. I will try to be happy. But happy thoughts, they are so far away:(

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks alot Ness it is very exhausting when you've been battling for years&the struggle always seems well is so tough.

4. journey

journey New Member

i am also thinking the same way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.