Last night/this morning

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Wonderstuff, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

I don't remember my dreams often but when I do they're usually either just pretty weird or really disturbing. This last one disturbed me.

I don't know why, but for some reason, I was in a nuclear power plant. Hadn't been watching the Simpsons, or thinking about Chernobyl, or anything like that. Just for the record.
    Anyway, and then the whole place started shaking...like Mary Poppins, you know, when the Admiral sets off the cannon (or he gets the dumb guy to do it, I think) and the whole of Cherry Tree Lane shakes madly? Stuff falls over? It was like that, and I fell, and I was just tumbling...for ages. Ended up all battered and bruised, I don't quite know how. And then somehow I was on a bus home...which I end up doing a lot, being as how I have to take two each way when I'm at uni and stuff. And so then I got off the bus (nearly missed my stop, was still seated while people were getting on and then thought 'shit!' like delayed reaction, and then I was up and trying to get off. Luckily the bus driver stopped pulling away and even though he was blocking the road he let me get out. Then I started walking down the road.
    Ok, so imagine a T, right? And the street I'm walking down is the long vertical bit, towards the top of the T. And my house sits on the horizontal street, RIGHT on the junction of the vertical and horizontal. See what I mean? So I was walking, and i thought I was being followed. And then there was a truck sitting...or I thought it was a truck. In hindsight it doesn't seem big enough, maybe it was just a forklift or something, I dunno. My dad drives forklifts sometimes, but I don't think I've ever actually seen one IRL...sorry my mind's all over the place right now...and then a guy jumped out of it, and then he started following me (not sure what happened to the other one), I was scared forklift guy was going to grab me and I was on hte phone to Joe somehow, but I hung up and started running, and I could feel him RIGHT behind me, and then he wasn't there any more and I was getting in the house...don't know where he went. Anyway, I got upstairs and spoke to my mum, and looked out of the window and one of the houses up the street was on fire...like absolutely blazing...I saw the fire engines and stuff and was like "no sirens...did I really walk past all that shit?" because I didn't even notice, and you'd think you would notice, wouldn't you, if two ruddy great fire engines were blocking the road and you were walking past them. Especially if there was a blazing fire and people screaming. Anyway, I saw people in the house, at the windows, people were helping other people down, but some of them didn't want to leave and had to be pushed out of the windows so that the people below could grab them...and then there was a knock at the door and for some stupid reason I started wondering if they'd connected the fire back to me...if the drugs I'd dealt the people (?????) had made them set the house on fire, and then I woke up.

So it was just insane, and I woke up completely paranoid and scared and had to sit in bed for about twenty minutes trying to calm myself down before getting up and checking all the rooms of the house and bolting the door at the top of the stairs, even though the bottom door is locked, and if they got through the bottom door all they'd have to do is smash the pane of glass in the top door and they could get in.
    Sorry, my head's just all over the place. I don't quite understand what's going on, lol.
    Any ideas?

2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Woah... that is one confusing and weird dream you had there... sorry I dunno really what to say about it though. I guess that seeing as I didnt actually dream it, I'm clueless lol. Sorry bout that. :hug:

TDM

3. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

Thanks for replying anyway hun :hug: I feel a bit better about it now. I was just really freaked out at the time :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.