Last Night....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Last night, I should have posted. I was very low and had strong suicidal thoughts. I thought about this group and about posting. I just didn't want to worry anyone. I didn't want to go to the hospital. I tried to stay strong and pull through the urges. I took quite a bit of benadryl just to sleep off how I felt and to get past the urges. It was all I could think of to stay safe and not worry anyone. I know I need to talk about it. Just wish I wasn't like this and feeling like a burden. Hope things gets better....

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I do hope you can reach out to someone ok a family member church person doctor someone ok it takes strength to do that and courage
    i do hope today is a better one for you

2 people like this.
  3. brknsilence

I just don't feel all here. I'm completely out of it. My husband knows I'm not doing well as far as feeling disconnected. My anxiety is a bit up. I'll try to rest today. Hopefully feel better soon.

4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Yes Brknsilence, you should have posted, you did not want to worry anyone? I understand not wanting to go to the hospital, but why are we here? yes you do need to talk about it, Please? I can't say don't be like that and don't feel like you are a burden, I can get "upset" when members here, don't want to bother us? I am going to pout now! if that is permitted! How are you feeling now?

2 people like this.
  5. brknsilence

Only thought on my mind is just wanting to sleep right now. Feeling off still and awful. As far as anything else, I feel numb....

6. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Please never hesitate to post because you think your going to worry us or bother us Olivia. We all want to hear your problems so we can be there for you when you need help :)

2 people like this.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are not a burden at all hun. I hope things improve for you soon, you can always contact me when you have these lows!

2 people like this.
  8. brknsilence

Thank you so much everyone. I'll try my best to post when I get that way again. I was more scared the police would show up. I'm trying hard not to be so scared. Thanks for being there everyone. I feel sick today. I feel bad. Sorry.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sf will never contact the police on you so don't ever worry about that pet :)

4 people like this.
  10. brknsilence

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.