last night

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Loco72, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loco72

Loco72 Well-Known Member

I cut last night ...it's been a while, and it wasn;t much...but I honestly don't know why I did it...it was like I was bored and it was something to do :(...I don't get it...me...

2. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Force of habit perhaps. Sometimes we grow used to a routine or addiction and even afterward we get these twitches from the back of our mind. Did you feel any relief from it?

3. Loco72

Loco72 Well-Known Member

yes...i felt a less anxious...but before Ididn't think I was anxious...it's the same tonight...it's lkek i'm looking for attention or something...I don't get it...

4. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

It makes sense. Maybe you are looking for attention. And maybe that search for it is because you feel ignored, lonely, unloved or even all of the above. Does that seem plausible? Remember, there is nothing wrong with wanting attention, for as social beings it written into our biology.

5. Loco72

Loco72 Well-Known Member

Only problem with the attention theory is the 2 people I know I can just appear to be upset and they will be there, they're there for me always...I don't need to do this to get their attention. *sigh* maybe one day I will understand.

6. blade

blade Well-Known Member

i agree here!

here here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.