Last night

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Breathe, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Breathe

Breathe Well-Known Member

Okay.
    Edited it as I was not comfortable how much detail and emotion I included.
    To put it simply I got beat up last night protecting my friends and my friends just watched.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
  2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Kind of tough to respond to without the details, but how good are the friends if they didn't back you up. DId they at least back you emotionally?

3. Breathe

It was unprovoked. Apparently we laughed at them when really we were talking about college as they passed by so I do not understand that. They picked on the two guys at first I stood up for them I got punched, kicked, slapped, cut and spat at aswell as called names.

My friends made sure I was okay afterward, and my ex but best friend, brought me a drink then told me my forehead was cut. I suppose they were scared and just self preserving. But it does not help with the fact they did not help me at the time. 2 of my friends just kept on walking no matter what happened. :unsure:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

If I were you I would go to the police.If you don't report them they'll just keep doing it. Scumbags:sad:

5. lysander1

lysander1 Member

ive been in a similar kind of situation before. i went down the wrong track of getting my own back. the good idea is to confront your friends as to why they left you on ur own, not to confront the guys who attacked you. they are worse than amebas and not worth your time my friend.

6. Breathe

They were just some random chavs I have never seen before I doubt I will see them again even if I went looking for them.

Thinking about it, it would of not been wise for them to help. My friends could of got hurt or provoked the gang into more violence. Rather me than my friends and it is not the first time I have jumped in front of the beating for them.

I only have minor injuries and do not wish to bring this to attention of my parents or others.