last night....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shezamura, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shezamura

Shezamura Well-Known Member

last night was my friends graduation... he finally graduated from high school... but... during all of this happy time... was something i couldn't ignore.... the fact that she was there.... that woman that decieved me... left me.... made me want to die.... and to top it all off.... so was one of her fuck buddies.... they were hugging and kissing.... and feeling on each other... and all i could do... is wish i was him... ha.... hahaha..... after the lot of us ate... we went to my friends house.... luckily samantha couldn't eat with us or go to his house.... but.... when everyone fell asleep and only 3 of us were awake... i walked to the front door to go sleep in my car due to the lack of sleeping space... he.... her little fuck buddy... was asleep.... dead asleep on the couch..... i stopped for a moment.... and stared at him.... stared at his silently sleeping face.... wondering to myself "is this how he looks after sex?.... i wonder if he falls immediatly asleep after fucking her good..." the thoughts of killing him in his sleep... were the things keeping me up all night.... i wanted to slash his throat.... and watch him grasp on to life that was surely to fail him.... i wanted to make him bleed....

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sounds like a really horrible night. That had to be so hard; but I'm glad you didn't end up hurting anyone.

3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

these are hard feelings, hard situations.

you did the right thing, by walking away

and i think , also , by posting here.

it is a positive step, away from negativity.

just my opinion, but, glad you shared

xxx

4. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

I was friends with a couple that broke up in an arkward way too. I still think, he's kind of an a hole. I realize your pain. But you guys are very young to be in a serious relationship anyway. In time what people will remember is how people treat each other and their character. Leave and let him live with his legacy. And don't get into any serious relationships until you've found your career job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.